NUTRITION – A Copper State FIT Collaboration
Our nutrition coaching program is very successful. But, be warned, it is very different. While it is not uncommon to see rapid results with dramatic before and afters, we don’t base our success on short term. We measure success on long term maintenance of the results achieved.
Unlike other programs, which provide you with meal plans on a regular basis, we “coach” you through the process, we don’t do it for you. Like the old saying: “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.” Our program is designed to move you through the stages of being dependent, to independent and then interdependent.
Our program is built upon 3 main components:
- Guide you through the 7 Pillars of Accountability
- Provide you with calorie and macro targets based on lifestyle and goals
- Unlimited email/ text and group chat support
- 15 minute phone follow ups every 7-10 days (Skype or FaceTime for international members)
- Discuss prior week’s data, actions/ behaviors and results
- Devise an action plan for the upcoming week aimed at success
- Private Group Chat – Strength in numbers; a strong correlation participation and results
- Share recipes, ideas, tips, tricks and macro hacks; support your fellow journey-man/ woman
- Need help?! ask questions and get immediate answers from fellow members and/ or coaches
- We don’t advocate one method over another. We employ the flexible system of macro tracking and can pair that with any “diet” to help you attain your goals.
Here are a few of the most common “diets” we can pair with our program:
- IIFYM – aka “Macros”
- Reverse Dieting
- Keto (low-carb)
- Cyclical Keto (carb cycling)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
INCITE MEAL PREP – Scratch Culinary
Our meal prep subscription service is a convenient and affordable way to support your healthy lifestyle. Meals are prepared fresh and delivered to your home, work, or gym on Mondays and Wednesdays.
We take your goals seriously and can accommodate your special dietary requirements. Do you have specific dietary preferences, such as dairy or gluten free, or have an ingredient that you don’t like? Are you on a Macros, Half Carbs, Keto, or Paleo diet? All you need to do while placing your order is indicate what diet you are on, or what ingredients you do not want in your meals.
There is a five (5) meal minimum (or $45 total if your order contains bulk items) for all new subscriptions. For added convenience, we bill weekly and you may cancel at any time.
All new subscription orders placed before 5:00 PM on Friday may begin delivery as early as the following week.