You see; I’m what you might call a “process guy”. I like to look at the big picture, break it down to it’s parts and discover the principles that govern the end result. This ideology is summed up by one of my favorite sayings… “Methods are many; principles are few. Methods may change, but principles never do.” In short, if you understand the WHY (principles), then you can apply a different HOW (methods) and still achieve a desired WHAT (result). To that regard, there are many methods to nutrition, yet all of them follow the same set of principles. With my experience, I can expose these principles and pair them with your current lifestyle to ensure you achieve your desired results.
- Owner/Founder Copper State FIT Nutrition
- Born Tucson, AZ
- Married (Rene), Two Kids (Austen and Stella), Two Dogs (Mac and Lola)
- 15 years Fitness Industry Experience
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit L1
- APEX Nutrition Certification
- DotFit Nutrition Certification
- BS Exercise & Wellness, Arizona State University… GO DEVILS!!!